This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alan Alan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alan
    Alan
    Keymaster
    • Topics:
    • Replies:36
    • Contributions:36
    • Trader of Haspar
    • ★★
    • Supporter
    • Game Maker
    • Bug Squisher!

Hey all… so thinking I may need some help with a few things. Perhaps not immediate, but maybe more so in the future. I always think it is good to reach out to those interested in the game to see if they can and want to help first before seeking help from others who may not love the world of Elderine (hopefully) as much as we do…

So what am I looking help with?

A RPGMaker Technical Guru
    Someone who knows a good bit about ROGMaker, who I can discuss events, plugins and errors that are encounters. Someone that I can say getting a “Cannot Remove Property ‘removeAgro’ of undefined.” error, any idea how to fix?

A Community Moderator
    Not so much of a job yet.. but perhaps in the future yes. Someone to rule over the forums, keep order, answer queries, provide updates and make the place feel and eventually be more of a community.

Arty Person
    Being artistically challenged, I am always grateful for any artwork or creativity that people can come up with. If you have experience creating sprites, tilesheets and whatnot for RPGMaker MV and want to add your own touch to Elderine, then this could be for you.

Interested? Let me know!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Alan Alan.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Alan Alan.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.